Monday, November 20, 2006

Introduction

Hey Everyone

Before I start writing, I just wanted to give a bit of an introduction about what I’m planning on doing with this blog. I figure, since I’m constantly giving my opinions about all things movies, I may as well write them down somewhere. So, Tales From the VCR Generation has landed and will contain my thoughts, nitpicks, essays, in depth reviews, and articles on all things movies! (I’ll probably throw in some television and book posts in their as well to keep things interesting).

I’ve been a movie fan all my life, and had the good fortune to be born in the early years of VHS. A trip to the video store was a weekly ritual for my family and we would watch almost anything and everything, from new releases to the classics.

It was enough of an obsession to lead me into the film business. I’m a film school graduate based in Toronto who is now a struggling, albeit enthusiastic, screenwriter. I’ve got a few projects that I’m really excited about right now, so hopefully in the next few months I’ll be able to post some good career news.

I don’t want to say too much more right now. I think I’ll just dive into things…Thanks for reading.

No comments: